Thursday, July 12, 2012

north face fleece jacket few people to catch the shuttle.

And, even though stupid, but rest assured, I will teach you. I I am unable to say was: The little girl is pleased, said: I'm speechless, do not bother to explain to her, turned his head to her anymore.
Finish their ideals, DU teacher began the class selection of cadres from the class a little time on I, because my mother is a teacher, so I named to become the class monitor, hey, tell the truth, when the I am still very proud of, after all, cook a guan'er of identity also, and others do not like it, that's a great honor.
But this life,size 15 basketball shoes, I monitor this really not interested. I, because do not understand anything, cook the squad this position can all do not do, just follow the teacher's instructions to act on the line, no heart burden; but this I, different, with the adult sense of me, then how will a little sense of responsibility, right? cook the squad leader's position not to do things, I will be very sorry. Besides, I had no desire to do the management of these kid actor.
Because we do not understand each other, the DU teachers directly named in the class leadership. Although I was telling himself not to let my class leader, but the reality does not seem to change because of my change, I still named became the squad leader. It makes me very helpless, if I oppose, not quite to the teachers face? so I had accepted the painful reality. (hum, in fact, the hearts of Anshuang!)
While my pain with me how and when the last squad, my classmate,north face fleece jacket, a word which makes me almost collapse.
When the time sitting in class, I feel very nostalgic, a little excited, a bit like the feeling back into the game, but after the class ten minutes, I was depressed, nostalgic ah, excited was I cast in the back of the head.
Really very boring!
Watching the math teacher in the classroom loudly teaching students to count, I had an impulse to hit the wall.
Yes, This class is math, in fact, the primary now is simply no other course, especially younger students, in addition to language is mathematics. Although there are sports, music, but a week before two.
Teach us math teacher surnamed Qin, Qin teacher, I also recognize it is a very serious teacher, I remember that on I, did not survive his ears less, yes, this time the teacher corporal punishment on students or normal.
Really boring, tight, and I had to come up with a small book, aimlessly write in the above drawing up early rid of time.
Zaozhidaojiu little what books look, but now the house is really no I would like to see the book, it seems that taking the time to GH in the library to find books of view.
S village awful long way away from the GH, say traffic and no later then developed, each with a frequency of buses from six in the morning and six p.m. daily also, although there are bus, but our people here are generally to GH Cycling, few people to catch the shuttle.
It seems only

No comments:

Post a Comment