Tuesday, October 16, 2012

clever mouth and Yan Na

ems, clever mouth and Yan Na, I feel just yet, do not embarrass them!
Hand gently, gently smoke in front of ten meters outside the plate, six plate whizzed fly, lightning jump into my hands.
A look at one stood quietly in the army, my cheap nfl shook his head and turned toward Yan Na's direction around, or some effort, ...
Back to the side of the Yan-Na, and I were handed a plate of two each of the two the same time. I have also left two, so that we can enter the last one off test!
Received a good plate, I threw your hands up, Yan Na Tao: Listened to me, Yan Na happily cross me one, then turned willowy toward the left side of the cliff walk, I was exchanged a glance, followed closely behind her, walked toward the cliff.
Green wand waved gently, on the cliffs of rock and shoved open a dark hole under the leadership of Yan Na, we filed into the cave, go away, and then ... the hole behind us slowly close to the original is exactly the same!
To see this scene, the deputy commander and shoved frowned, surprised and said: ... Looked at three of the disappearance of the firm commander shook his head, to determine said: Looked puzzled commander, deputy commander of the doubt: Determined nodded his head, the commander muttered: Trance watching three people disappeared in the direction, the commander could not help once again for their own decision and applaud if these three individuals are angered that the results simply be unthinkable at a Department of Magister, absolutely on the battlefield out of the foul!
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment